Thursday, July 8, 2010

Such a busy last few days! So fun though!!


Tuesday, my little sister in the sorority came up to see my classroom and catch up because she got her first job teaching 5th grade!!!! YAY! So, I gave her some things that helped me the first couple days of school. :)


Tuesday night I had my three close friends from work over to Cricut, scrapbook, sew, eat yummy food, catch up and drink yummy vino! It was so fun because one of the the girls had just gotten home from her honeymoon, one of the girls had just gotten back from Hawaii, and the other two of us had been busy with summer school! Such a fun night! I'm so thankful that I work with such sweet girls!!


Wednesday, I got my hair cut, ran, lunch with M and then small group! We changed our night for small group to Wednesday night for the summer because alot of times people are leaving Thursday nights to go out of town and such. I'm still really enjoying the book we are reading Forgotten God.


Last week when my bff C came we found some bows for Baby Ethels hair!! I couldn't wait to put them in her hair! Just look how precious she is!!!

I could just eat her up!!!!!

Love my sweet girl!!!


Quick pic before C headed out because she was going on a CRUISE the next day with her husband and parents!!


Like I said in my previous post, we had a really relaxing weekend last weekend I took some pictures on my phone to capture this:


My sweet HANDSOME husband with our Baby Ethel!


Miss Lucy actually shared her bone with her baby sister!!


This picture is kind of dark, but I took this on our way to the fireworks on the 4th...the sky was BEAUTIFUL! Another reminder from God...He makes everything possible! I just love this!!


Excuse Baby Ethel's private parts...but she was so tired after her doggie friends left!!


So look what I've been lusting over for a while, and finally saw it in the store today! I don't do fondant on my cakes but this makes me want to start because I LOVE LOVE LOVE my paper Cricut, so I know I would love cutting fondant with this Cricut!!!

So I started packing for my trip and Athena Jean and Ethel took a nap in my suitcase!!

This was totally the temp today while my sister and I were shopping!

HOT HOT HOT HOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment