Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Confratute 2010

Hello from Confratute!!

I know you're probaby wondering what Confratute is!?!?! Well go HERE and read up on what I'm up to this week!

I'm having a blast and learning a TON! It's so great to be a teacher/dork and everyone else here is too!


Our weekend was great! The Mr. and I headed to a wedding in Atlanta..so beautiful and fun!! I'll post picutres soon!


Confratute is literally all day, so I haven't gotten a chance to upload pictures, read blogs or really blog that much...but it's all worth it because Confratute is so amazing! I'll leave you with a funny picture and story! So we fly in on Sunday and get to UCONN about 2pm...needless to say we hadn't eaten since breakfast and were VERY hungry! We set out to find a local place because the dinning hall wasn't open yet. We find a pizza/sub joint and go on in. They have a combo, which is 2 pieces of cheese pizza and a drink! Well, I was so hungry that I thought hmm, I'll order the combo and add a slice because I'm that hungry! Well this is what came out!:



Needless to say, I didn't eat the third slice at all! I didn't realize I was ordering a 1/2 of a pizza! haha!!! It was a good laugh for all!


I'll try to update again soon!


1 comment:

  1. that pizza looks amazing (and huge!) Oh, and I left you something on my blog!

    ReplyDelete