Friday, July 16, 2010

CT fun!

Lobster in CT...yes sir!!




Wednesday night of Confratute, we headed to Mystic, CT. Yes, you've probably heard of Mystic Pizza one of Julia Roberts first big movies. Well that's where we were...Mystic, CT! So we first ate at literally a "hole in the wall" lobster place called Abbots..it was AMAZING! The view, the food, the service and the atmosphere! We sat right outside on the water! SO fun! (Wish the Mr. had been with me so he could have expirenced all of this, especially because he goes lobstering every chance he gets!)






Our district's crew that went!



The view from my seat!





About to eat some yummy lobster!





Isn't he cute?!!?



School girls!



Abbot the Lobster!





"Lobster Hands!"




After Abbots we headed to downtown Mystic to grab ice cream at the Mystic Drawbridge

no kidding...best ice cream I've ever had. NO lie. I had the Mint Chocolate Oreo!!




We had a wonderful time and it was so nice to see more of CT instead of just UCONN's campus(which is beautiful!).




I CANNOT wait to come back to Confratute next year! I need to start saving!





No comments:

Post a Comment