Monday, August 2, 2010

2 wonderful years!



I'm so thankful!


I've been married to my best friend for 2 years today!!
Can't believe it's been two years!
The past two years have been amazing! They have been filled with laughter, tears, celebrations, trips, holidays, praying, moving, making friends, loving each other,baking, growing closer to Christ together, inside jokes, watchin' scary shows together, cookin' yummy meals, being doggie parents, finding a wonderful church after a search, and so much more!
It's the most amazing feeling to wake up everyday next to the Mr.! I couldn't ask for a better man to lead our home. I couldn't ask for a better best friend. I couldn't ask for a better future dad. I couldn't ask for God to have put the most perfect man in my life!





Dear Mr,

Thank you for the past two years of married life! You are truly the best thing ever! I love you so much and I cannot wait to grow very old with you! Thank you for putting up with my things that drive you crazy. Thank you for ALWAYS being there for me no matter what. Thank you for being encouraging to me. Thank you for always making me laugh when I want or am mad at you. haha!

I love you Mr.!

Love always and forever,

your wife



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! You two are a stunning couple and I wish you all the best in the years to come! Yey for August Anniversaries! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for Loving my son.Love,MIL

    ReplyDelete