Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Okay, so I have been blogging, but maybe not the most FUN blogging!


I had an extra minute, well not really, but I fit it in this evening!


Things have been busy, they are for EVERYONE, but I hate that I haven't been a very exciting blogger!


So two weekends ago was Easter...as you may have known! haha!


We traveled to our hometown...aren't we so lucky to have the same hometown!?


We had our new baby in tow! We were like proud parents all weekend, I mean we were, but you know what I mean! Dog-parents!

Here is Ethel with her NEW bed that her GMama gave her!! (GMama is the Mr.'s mom)

Playing with the LARGE duck that Amie and Byron gave Lucy...Ethel loves it just as much!


New, SPRING, family picture! (Man, I have a good-lookin' family, if I say so myself!)

We celebrated Amie's birthday early, so it was an Easter/Amie's birthday celebration!


The Smiths!

The Hammarlund's Easter baskets...as you can see we gave each other a lot of doggie stuff!

Easter Sunday...poor Ethel was so tired!!


Lovin' my sweet baby! (WOW, I'm pale.)


I'm spoiled already! I sleep on my Mommy all the time! Honey with her new grand-doggie!!!


Lovin' on Daddy!

Happy Easter! I'm Ethel!

The Mr. with his BABY GIRL!!!

I'm won't be away too long again. We are doing alot of things around our house this weekend, so I'm sure I'll have things to blog about!


Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment