Monday, April 12, 2010

I know you're on the edge of your seat waiting for a new post. I promise I'll update you soon. Just my busy life kicking in again.




Few things:
We hung a light this weekend in the kitchen...fail---too low.


  • Ethel is getting better and better each day pottying outside.

  • 28 days of SCHOOL!

  • I went through the orientation yesterday to serve in the UpStreet ministry at our church...it's for kids K-5...I am so excited to see what God has in store for me.

  • My sweet husband, washed and vacuumed my car for me.

  • I got in a finder-bender yesterday...noone was hurt, just the cars a little bit. (And my back.)

  • I finally found white linen pants...I've only been looking for like 4 years...no seriously...I have.

  • We've been walking/running the pups every night and they LOVE it. Poor Ethel has to run the whole time if she wants to keep up with her big sister!

  • Sitting outside to read while my husband plants is probably one of my FAVORITE things right now!

  • O, I finally found my FAVORITE ice cream at the local grocery store that Mr. doesn't like me to shop in, it's gross, so I wouldn't want to either...but they carry Blue Bell-BIRTHDAY CAKE ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (All of the other stores stopped carrying it.)

  • I love lists....as you can see!

1 comment:

  1. OK...I'm going to comment in a list as well to keep with the theme!

    * I am on the edge of my seat for a new post!

    * I can't wait to meet Ethel!

    * Where did you find white linen pants....I want some! :)

    * YAY for 28 days left in school and for Upstreet! You will do great (just like in your classroom and the kids will LOVE you!)

    * SOOOOO happy you found BIRTHDAY CAKE ICE CREAM!!! Save me some! :)

    * I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete