Friday, April 2, 2010

Baby Ethel!

So, she is all ours now!!!


I picked baby Ethel up yesterday afternoon on my way home from work! I was like a kid on Christmas morning...I couldn't get there fast enough to pick her up! She was so excited when she saw me!


The ride home was fun, she wanted to look out the window the whole time! She is a smart little girl!



Here are Miss Lucy and Ethel meeting for the first time!

Posing for the camera, that's my girl!


Please ignore me, just look at my CUTE new puppy!



She loves her Daddy already!!! She thinks he is just here for her to play with!


She loves chasing hands!


All her official paperwork, and the envelope that I saved all the money in for her! The breeder gave us the food and toy!


This was after small group last night, she was so tired! So many people to meet!


Aren't I so cute?!?!


And she is such a lady, always crossing her legs!


Good night!



It was so fun to take her to small group for everyone to meet her! She is very sociable! Our friends M and J gave us the a "Welcome Home Ethel" basket and it is just precious! Filled with treats, toys, carpet cleaner and mini tennis balls! So thoughtful of them! We can't wait for Ethel and Athena Jean to play next weekend!!


We have a fun filled weekend of showing our new baby off! We can't wait for our families to meet her tonight!


Happy GOOD FRIDAY!


P.S. There will be PLENTY more pictures to come of this new baby!

3 comments:

  1. Ethel is a cutie! I can't wait to meet her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw I love it!!!!!!!!How's Lucy? is she loving ethel?

    P.S. AWWWWWW again.

    ReplyDelete