Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hello week, goodbye to another amazing weekend!
Wow, I could really get used to having these amazing weekends! I hope they continue! We are so blessed with friends, family, house, church and of course Miss Lucy and soon to be Baby Ethel!!

Friday my BFF Mrs. C came to visit me! We had so much fun at dinner at of course Agua Linda and a little shopping afterwards! We ended the night watching The Blind Side!




Saturday we woke up early, ate cinnamon rolls of course! And then were out the door! More shopping to do, this time we had exact things we were looking for! Then lunch at another of our favorites...Moes!


Testing out some shots for a project I'm working on!

There she is! Mrs. C! We had so much fun together!!



So one of those exact things we were shopping was fabric to re-cover our dining room chairs! Big project! So here it goes...



Original fabric on chair. Before beginning the project!



Supplies I needed!



Up-close of the fabric!


Half way through...NEW and old!!!



Working hard, I did have an assistant...the Mr.!



Another up-close shot!




Project: COMPLETE!!!!


I'm pretty much obsessed!!!


Next project:re-finish table and chairs...since they are almost 100 years old!




Pretty excited how just a little bit of fabric can do to a room!!!




Today consisted of: church-great sermon!, lunch with friends, ZUMBA, buying my July 2010-June 2011 NEW calender, ironing, and getting ready for the upcoming week!




What was your weekend like?







No comments:

Post a Comment