Monday, March 8, 2010

Hello friends!



We are moved in and getting settled! We LOVE LOVE LOVE our new home! And we are pretty proud of it! So, it's been so busy, no Internet, no computer, no time...but now things are getting calmer. So, hopefully I'm back.

Not sure if I shared pictures from V's wedding but I loved this photo of me and L!





Of course the FOUR! It never gets old...you'll see later in this post!





Snow...I'm so over it...NEVER thought I would say that!!





But we got some cute photos with our great friends J and M and of course Athena Jean(their Yorkie)!



Girl time! Sad Miss Lucy wasn't there for the photo shoot!





Before we moved in, but our NEW home in the snow!



So another one of the FOUR got MARRIED! This time it was Miss H! Isn't she just BEAUTIFUL! She was so calm and so fun to be around all day! I'm so excited for her and Mr. S!



Three of her maids!





Ya, that's right...the FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will never retire...we will be doing this same thing when we have our sweet kids!!!





Chillin' at the head table!



Well you guessed...the EIGHT!



My BEAUTIFUL Mommie! So glad she was there for H's BIG day!



Isn't he just TOO cute! So glad he was able to make it to the wedding, since we had closed on our house the day before and had to be out of rental by the next day...so he MOVED like crazy for about 24 hours!





Aren't my friends so pretty! We had catching up!



Now, isn't that a GRAND exit!?!?! Loved it...only H and S would exit in a horse drawn carriage!








So, we've had a lot happen in the last month....bought a house, met our new puppy, best friend got married, Mr.'s birthday...we are so blessed!


I am so lucky to have such an amazing mate to do all of this wonderful stuff with! We've had to pinch ourselves a couple of times!




This past weekend we had our first cookout at our new home and went to PTC to celebrate birthdays!




We celebrated the Mr.'s birthday with his family with a very yummy dinner and great company!




BIRTHDAY BOY!



I just love celebrating with the Mr.!




Sunday, we celebrated my sister LK's birthday! My mom and sister L took really good pictures, so as soon as I get those I'll post those pictures! I cannot believe that LK is 15! I seriously remember when she was born! I was obsessed...and I still am! LK is precious and I'm sad she is getting so old!




Well this week is my Spring Break! I know, it's super early, but I'm still enjoying it!






No comments:

Post a Comment