Sunday, March 14, 2010



Good evening!




Sundays are such wonderful days!




Happy Pi Day too!! Get it...Pi=3.14 and today is March 14...3/14! I know, I know...I'm a dork! But we did go to a local pizza place that was selling their pizzas for $3.14...cute huh? And yummy!




So I'm back from sunny Florida...or should I say it was raining Florida while I was there! I went to a conference for school in Orlando. The company was great and the sessions were okay. We were able to get away in the evening to Downtown Disney! I was sad we weren't able to visit Sea World...I've never been and really wanted to go!






K and I had a wonderful time pretending we were Disney Princesses!



Lego Land! Girl made of Legos!





B, myself, and K! We had fun rooming together for the trip too!




So my Spring Break ends today, but I will get to use 3 days before the end of the year as comp days because of attending the conference! So I'm pretty excited about using those days to relax in the last 9 weeks of school! I know, I said 9...can you believe it??!?!?






So, I promised pictures from my sister, LK, birthday! O and she called me Saturday and got her LEARNERS!! I still cannot believe it! She is getting so old!


K, LK and myself! LOVE them!



Isn't he precious!?! We love our nephew!! He is SO fun!





Mr. and myself!





All but one sister...aren't my sisters GORGEOUS!?!?!?!?!!?




We had a wonderful day celebrating LK's birthday! Can't wait to do it again next year! Sweet 16!!!






So, when I got back in town last night my husband of course took me to my FAVORITE Mexican restaurant with some friends! It was so great to see him and our friends! We then just went back to our house to hang out, one of the couples just got a new pup and he is SOO cute! His name is Colt! Miss Lucy and Colt LOVE each other!!



So, tomorrow is Monday...but that is alright. I've missed my students and I'm ready to get back and finish up this amazing school year I've had!




How was your weekend?








No comments:

Post a Comment