Saturday, November 28, 2009

O Christmas Tree!

So, as I'm sure you can tell, we are SO excited about our FIRST Christmas tree!!

The Mr. and I headed out yesterday afternoon to "cut down" our first tree!

Like I said previously, we didn't have a tree last year and we didn't even get to decorate. We moved the day after Christmas. Sooo with that being said...we were pumped!
We drove about 30 minutes from our home to Jack's Christmas Tree Farm! It reminded me of the one I went to every year with my family growing up. We were originally going to cut down our tree, but the kind we wanted are shipped from NC. So we picked it out!

Today, we got up and had breakfast together and started decorating the house! Mr.'s job was the lights on the tree...and he did a PERFECT job!
And of course Lucy wanted to be apart of the festivities!



Isn't she just beautiful with Christmas lights!? :)




Our Christmas table is set along with Mr. Snowman, that my sweet MIL gave me!



Our mantel, we still have to get another stocking.


Our tree during the day! We have to get a tree skirt!

At night! :)

Again, all lit up!! It's the PERFECT first tree!



Here are some of our favorite ornaments!:

Our Bride and Groom Christopher Radko ornament that we received as a wedding gift!

Another Just Married one, it has a 2008 charm, but it kind of blocks the picture.

My personal favorite, Charlie Brown school scene, and it make the noise of the teachers on Charlie Brown!!!
One of the Mr.'s favorite!

Of course, you know my Christmas tree wouldn't be complete without a Vera Bradley ornament!
Thought you might get a laugh out of this one, actual picture was taken at my college graduation! As you can tell, I was VERY excited!




1 comment:

  1. hahahah I LOVE IT! I love the Charlie Brown ornament! and you KNOW I'd love the grad ornament. It's so crazy, I'd never heard of this Christopher Radko fellow and then all of a sudden Luc is telling me about him and you put the ornament on your blog. Luc LOVES Christopher Radko... you know he makes Sorority ornaments?

    ReplyDelete