Friday, November 27, 2009

Let's Play Catch Up!

So I'm a little behind. Well you know life happens and sometimes blogging is not part of life. I do love to blog...just finding the time is what I need to be better at. O well.



So Halloween was a fun night for The Hammarlunds! We headed to a party at the Georgia's...costume of course. The Mr. and I went as trashy Florida fans. The GA/FL game was on Halloween this year, so we thought it would be so appropriate!

E and sweet A...Ladybugs...Mrs. E was allowing A to have a little candy...by all means she worked for it...she went Trick-Or-Treating for the first time!


"Mom, why can't I have it all?"


L and W were scary people for Halloween!


W's parents were Sonny and Cher! SO funny!

Mrs. E, A and sweet A were the Ladybug Family!


And of course...the Hammarlunds as the trashy Florida fans!


My sweet MIL and I made these cupcakes for the party! So fun!



Moving on.....


L, L and myself threw H a bridal shower! Her big day is February 27th...not too far away! And of course we did our signature move...FOUR!

L was sweet enough to open up her home for the shower and we all three prepared "brunch" for all the guests!


All the beautiful guests at the shower!


Sister B had a birthday in November too! The Mr. and myself took her to dinner and gave her a i-Tunes gift card and I made her this cake!





Thanksgiving 2009! We had Thanksgiving at the Mr.'s parents house, and my family joined too! :) So nice that our families get a long and live close together!


Mr.'s apple pie and my pumpkin pie!


Watching the Macy's Day Parade with my sweet Lucy girl!



Nana and Lucy waiting for Thanksgiving dinner!


Little family picture on Thanksgiving!


So we got our FIRST Christmas tree!!!! Last Christmas we were moving, literally we moved the day after Christmas so we weren't able to set up and decorate.


Here is our tree on top of our car!!!



Jack's is where we went to get our tree, a very popular farm not far from our home!



I spotted Santa in a Jeep!!


So excited that we found the perfect tree!!!


Here is our tree before we took it home and made it beautiful!!!


We were actually going to cut our tree down, but you can't cut down Fraser Firs, they are shipped in from North Carolina. But we still had the whole experience of going to the farm like I did growing up.


I'll post more pictures of our decorated tree and house!
love,


1 comment:

  1. O M G! You guys look HILARIOUS!!!!!!! (in your HAlloween Costumes!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH It kinda reminded me of the time you and L.G.dressed up for the redneck yacht club social! ahahahhahahaha! sorry, it just cracked me up!


    Anyway, the shower looked like so much fun. I'm still sad I never made it :(. Buuut I can't wait til H's wedding!


    PS I love your family photo. So cute.

    ReplyDelete