Sunday, April 26, 2009


An update of the Hammarlunds in pictures!
As yall know I'm a nanny for a very sweet family! Natalie Clarie (the youngest) started playing softball! It's so cute...it's more like tee softball! But here she is with one of her friends!
Eric's parents came up and spent a Sunday afternoon with us! Eric and his dad cooked a yummy prime rib!

I had some time off from nannying so I headed to PTC! I got to spend some time with my sisters and we all got to spend time with sweet Lily Kate! I can't believe she just turned 4 last week!

Eric's new fish plates! He loves them! They are Guy Harvey...Eric's idol! haha!

We went to the Braves Opening Night with Sue and Samantha!




Our first Easter as the Hammarlunds!

All the girls on Easter Sunday!! Lacey Kate and I have awards for most eggs and most money during the Egg Hunt! :)My Aunt Jan gave me my FIRST apron! She collects them and found this one for me...it's perfect because it matches our kitchen!!!
Our 'H' hook as become Lucys!

Lucy loves Athens and the lakes and dogparks we take her to!

Went to my first Jimmy Buffett concert! So much fun!

We wished were at the beach during the whole concert! So fun!

Kitchen shower for Lauren! :)

Me, Hannah and Lexie were the hostesses...the shower turned out great! Lauren got alot of nice things! :) So excited for their wedding!

Eric and I met his family yesterday for my sweet sister-in-laws birthday!! We ate and went to Fernbank's Planetarium! This picture was from a dino's mouth!

Eric and I went to this REALLY cool event in Athens this weekend! It's called Twilight...it's basically a night time bike race! They block downtown Athens roads and set it up for the race! We had a really great time and can't wait for next years!

Well we are back in running!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks for the catch up. Did you get a new computer?

    ReplyDelete