Monday, May 3, 2010

Yes, I know what your thinking...I'm sorry.


The only reason I'm able to blog today is because I'm OFF! Yes, it's a Monday and I'm not at school! YAY! So nice to use those professional days I earned over spring break now!


Okay so we had a housewarming party two weekends ago and it was so fun! We are so blessed to have such amazing friends and family!


So blogger.com is messing up right now so these are the only pictures I was able to post.


I made some yummy fiesta cupcakes...the theme was Fiesta...I'm sure you wouldn't' have ever guess that! haah!

Little table decorations!Mr.'s friend Austin and his girl came down from SC, Austin and the Mr. grew up together in south Florida! So great to see them!




School friends!!!



The Hammarlunds!

With my Mother-in-LOVE!


sweet Nana!


My wonderful family!!!

College best friends! (Just missing H!)

All of us couples!

The party was so fun! We had so much fun showing off our proudest possession! We are so thankful to serve such an amazing God, who has provided us with everything we have!


So baby Ethel fell asleep playing with Miss Lucy's duck!



So you know we've been doing a lot of house projects!!


Well here was one of the projects we did before our party!


We replaced the light in our kitchen with this:

Here it is with the light on!

And this is what was there before!:

EWW...I can't stand florescent lights!

So I'll try later to update more pictures!

Happy rainy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment