Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Hump Day!

Burr it's cold outside! :)

Winter has come upon us fast!! When I get in my car in the morning and the temperature says ICE...you know it's cold outside! haha!

Eric and I are having a busy week...but good!

My students have been okay this week...little crazy with Red Ribbon Week and Halloween upon us!

I'm so ready for the election to be over...it's getting old. I know it's SUPER important but it's getting really annoying that everyones conversations are about the election. And it's getting to be a big deal in the schools. Kids come in with "their" opinions...but it's really their parents. O well. I guess I was a kid at one point saying..."VOTE for ****!!" and really the only reason I was saying it was because my mom and dad talked about it. I think it's very important to inform your child about things such as an election. But don't send your child to school as a campaign manager!!

I hope everyone had a great Wednesday...2 more days until FRIDAY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment