Wednesday, April 15, 2015

SWW!




 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:

So What If ...
  • I'm really over the rain....it's not cool to be a teacher when it's raining...indoor recess is not cool.
  • I didn't do good with clean eating this weekend with being out of town...but I'm back on the train this week and boy does it feel good!
  • The Mr. is on Spring Break and as much as I would love to be home with him all week it is nice to have a break from taking the kids to school. 
  • We are really enjoying watching Parenthood...such a good show!
  • I really just want to lay in the tanning bed a few times...I know it's SO bad for you...but I need a little color.  
  • I don't post a lot on Facebook about my kids and such but when I do I love the sweet comments that people write about my children...I think they are the best little people in the whole world! :) 



    No comments:

    Post a Comment