Thursday, April 16, 2015

Sweet TJH!

When we found out that we were pregnant for the second time I was nervous about how Tucker was going to be. He had only been an only child for 11 months when we found out we were pregnant. I didn't want him to feel cheated or that he wasn't enough for us...because he was more than we could ever ask for. But then I thought those were silly thoughts because a sibling(s)is the BEST gift we could give him. 

He has been nothing but amazing with his two little sisters. He shows them love all the time, makes them laugh daily and know the perfect games to play with them. 

Earlier this week we were having our down time in the evenings when the girls drink their bottles and Tuck gets to watch a show. Olivia was trying to get up on the couch with us and she fell back and hurt herself. I picked her up quickly and put her in between me and Tucker. Tucker immediately kept telling her that it would be okay. And then he started to sing to her....




I wanted to cry with happiness because our sweet boy was just showing his sister the most love and it was totally on his own accord. 

I am so thankful for these three precious babies and I hope and pray that they will only grow closer as the years go on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment