Thursday, March 5, 2015

Throw Back Thursday!

I cam across some old pictures on my work computer while organizing files and I thought I would share! :) 

Such a fun trip to Connecticut for Confratue! This was Summer 2010.

One of my classroom doors when I 5th grade the first year...the kids helped me do the door for a competition! 

One of the times I got to spend lots of time with this sweet girl while here parents were out of town. 

Me and my sweet MIL at a wedding back in the summer of 2010!

Pregnant with TJH!:) I called this my yoga belly because I was always going to prenatal yoga and I took this picture before heading to class. :)

This picture makes me happy because LanMan's mommy is due with her 3rd week boy any day now! J and I loved loving on this sweet boy! Especially since he came along before our boys. :) This was April 2011.





No comments:

Post a Comment