Wednesday, March 25, 2015

SWW!




 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:

So What If ...
  • I'm always amazed about what you pray about and what happens! I will just say prayers are being answered!
  • This weather is great! I like the cooler mornings and nice afternoons...I know the heat is around the corner so I'm going to enjoy this while I can!
  • Tucker says "lesterday" and I think it's so cute! I think it's a combo of yesterday and last week.
  • Taking the girls to the doc is not fun...love my girls to death but they scream from the moment we walk in until the moment we walk out.
  • I'm ready for a king of low key weekend!
  • I'm doing a Fitbit challenge this week and I'm loving how it's making me more accountable! 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment