Wednesday, March 18, 2015

SWW!




 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:

So What If ...
  • I have the official count down going until summer...46 more school days! 45 if you don't count today! 
  • I'm still working on fixing my new hair cut...ha! You should see me with the round brush and the blow dryer...hot mess! ha!
  • Tucker went potty twice at school yesterday! This is a huge deal...we've been working on going potty for a looonnnggg time! 
  • EK and O are doing a lot of screaming...not like crying...but screaming...the Mr. said that Tucker did that too but I don't remember that...it's crazy what you forget about motherhood! ha!
  • I need to start working out again...but time is not in my favor!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment