Sunday, March 8, 2015

LJB!

One of my best friends had her third baby boy this week! And he is PRECIOUS!!!

LJB was born on Thursday, March 5th! 8lbs 7oz! BIG ol' boy! And he has tons of hair!!

I'm so excited for sweet K...she is now a mama of 3! I've learned so much from her about being a mama and especially of having children close together. Her first two are 19 months apart like TJH and the girls. So, she always has helpful advice about how to juggle kiddos close together! :) 

K looked AMAZING after having her sweet boy! I cannot wait to snuggle with that sweet boy again!
I've been so blessed to be able to see all three of her sweet boys not long after their births. Such a sweet thing!
Congrats K and P on your precious precious boy! You all are so loved! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment