Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015!

Every NYE the Mr. and I eat sushi! Last year we picked it up and ate it at home after we had put the kids to bed. This year, we decided to do lunch while the kiddos were at daycare. It was a great decision...it was so fun! 

Our normal(and FAVORITE) place was closed for lunch so we went to our second favorite...it was so yummy! 

The rest of our NYE was filled with playing with our babies before they went to bed. 


And then we did have some Lamarca and we watched some TV. I was in bed at 11...didn't make it until midnight! ha! 


New Years Day was so fun! We stayed home all day and played! The kiddos loved being able to play with new toys and be at home! 



We cooked the traditional NYD dinner...the kiddos weren't a fan but we enjoyed it! 

Every year I make a mini collage of our year...here is 2014! What a year! It was SO much fun! I'm sure 2015 will be even better!

I don't make resolutions usually...I do have some goals that I'm working towards. We did some major organizing and cleaning up this week so that made me happy and ready to start this great year!

Happy 2015 y'all! 




No comments:

Post a Comment