Wednesday, September 3, 2014

SWW!




 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:

So What If ...
  • I wish this coming weekend was another 3 day weekend!
  • I'm so happy/sad that it's September...means our girls turn ONE!
  • I'm SO over this hot weather...96 degrees is ridiculous!
  • I'm really looking forward to our fall plans...the calendar is already filling up. 
  • We are saying big prayers for our pup friend Flik today...he's having a pretty big surgery on his knee. 
  • I love to sit back and watch the girls play together...it's solo cute! Sometime I feel like the third wheel. :)
  • I've already started eating candy corn. Opps...so early? ha! I blame it on the Mr...he bought me the first bag! :) 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment