Wednesday, August 20, 2014

SWW!




 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:

So What If ...
  • I love the fact that Tucker ate 3 pieces of pizza last night for dinner! BIG boy! :)
  • I'm ready for Labor Day weekend...I know, I just started back to work, but I want a long weekend with my babies!
  • Only a little over a month and Scandal starts back! WHOOP!
  • I'm a little annoyed about all the traffic and crowded stores...guess that's what we get when we live in a college town and school started for them on Monday.
  • I'm having a really hard time finding time to work out...and I really need to fit it in...could I just have like 3 more hours in my day?
  • I love how Livi Cay says "ma ma!" :)
  • I'm thankful for Snapchat...thanks to Cee I get to see pics all day long of my kiddos! :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment