Wednesday, August 6, 2014

SWW!




 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:

So What If ...
  • I'm almost into the routine of getting up at 4:30!
  • I'm pretty proud of myself for being the one who has cooked for the last week and half! 
  • I'm going to be SO sad when we are finished with season 2 of OITNB!! And I just read that I have to wait until June 2015 for season 3.......
  • I'm really hoping we can get back into routine of going to church...traveling, sick babies and such have kept us from going regularly. 
  • I'm really looking forward to the girls 1st birthday but this one has me pretty emotional. 
  • I pray that Tucker does well with the transition of us working. Thing are okay so far, but he's had his Daddy home his whole life. 
  • I'm craving a Blizzard! :) 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment