Wednesday, July 30, 2014

SWW!




 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:

So What If ...
  • The Mr. meets his kids this morning! :) I can't wait to hear about his students!
  • I've GOT to start going to bed earlier...4:30 is going to come early on Friday!
  • I think I've got most of the house organized enough to start the school year...I know I'll want to organize more in a few weeks...but time will be even more limited. 
  • I moved classrooms this year and was able to really go through and organize and rearrange my classroom...I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.
  • I keep talking about organization!
  • I'm SO thankful for my MIL's help the last couple of days. :) And I know the kiddos have LOVED having her here! 
  • I'm planning the girls birthday party and fighting back tears while I do it...my babies can't almost be ONE. :(

    No comments:

    Post a Comment