Wednesday, April 16, 2014

SWW!

 So What Wednesday
 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:
So What If ...
  • I've started to wear my hair curly again...it's more out of laziness from working out 1-2 hours everyday and I just don't want to spend anymore time on my hair! ha!
  • I'm so excited about school ending in 22 days! WHOOP!
  • We canceled our cable...I haven't noticed a difference at all...that just shows you how much TV I watch...I think the Mr. is having to take deep breaths! ha!
  • CRCT weeks stinks for us too even though our students don't take it...being quite and not having a normal schedule is awful!
  • I'm so depressed Scandal will be over as of tomorrow. :(
  • I have the best friends ever. Just saying!
  • Tucker cracks me up...he's just so much fun! I can't wait to spend my summer days with that little boy!
  • I haven't painted my nails in weeks...this is abnormal for me...but other things have taken my time.
  • I can't wait to move the girls into their room next weekend! (They've been in our master beedroom nook since they were born because of family staying in our guest room.)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment