Wednesday, December 4, 2013

SWW!

 So What Wednesday
 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:
So What If ...
  • It's my FAVORITE month!! Whoop!
  • I'm in love with all of the Christmas outfits my mom made for the kiddos!
  • Our Christmas card is perfect!! I'm SO happy with our how it turned out!
  • I still haven't watched Scandal from almost two weeks ago...I just haven't had time. :(
  • My students don't all really fully believe in our Elf on The Shelf...I still LOVE the tradition and love when my students really do believe in it!
  • I love seeing everyone's Elf on the Shelf pics...but people you don't have to post them online EVERY single day! Just post the COOL ones!
  • I totally change my whole outfit when I get home...student germs are AWFUL and I don't want to pass them to my sweet babies!
  • I'm so proud of my sweet husband for surviving a half a week by himself with all three kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment