Wednesday, November 27, 2013

SWW!

 So What Wednesday
 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:
So What If ...
  • I cannot wait to share the tradition of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade  and the Dog  Show tomorrow with TJH! 
  • I'm so very thankful that we are not in the hospital with TJH this year for Thanksgiving...so happy he's so healthy and big now!
  • I'm excited for the girls 2nd holiday!
  • This post is mostly about Thanksgiving...it's tomorrow!
  • Thanksgiving is most least favorite holiday, but as I get older I LOVE the family party of it...the food....yuck!
  • The kiddos have a causal Thanksgiving outfit and a dressy Thanksgiving outfit...it's necessary! :)
  • I hope TJH eats and enjoys the food! 
  • I'm SO excited it will be the official start of Christmas on Friday! WHOOP!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment