Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Back to Work...

Yesterday was my frist day back to work after 10.5 weeks out. I didn't sleep but maybe 3 hours on Sunday night...it was like the first day jitters times a million. I kept thinking about all three kiddos at home and then all that I would need to do at school.
 
My morning went great...woke up at 4:30 and got ready, fed EK a bottle and was able to pump before getting to work at 6am. It was so strange to walk back into my classroom. My sub kept my room very similar to how I keep things.
 
My students welcomed me with TONS of hugs! But the best part was how my co-workers welcomed me back! Lots of hugs, smiles, treats and kind words! I've said it before, but I really do work at the BEST place ever!!
 
{Just some of the goodies that I got from my teacher friends and students!!}
 
It was a great day and I love what I do...being a mommy and a teacher!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Did you like the cheer, "pump, pump, pump it up!" We use to do that cheer in high school, and I thought it was very appropriate!! Haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...and of course I'm so glad you had a great first week back! It has been wonderful to have you back at work! We sure missed you!!

    ReplyDelete