Wednesday, November 28, 2012

SWW!


It's Wednesday!
 
So what if....
  • I'm glad to be home.
  • I'm pretty sad that we have four weeks until Christmas break. I need a break from my Thanksgiving break.
  • I'm so thankful to have such a great husband...partner in life...best friend.
  • I've really enjoyed doing Elf on the Shelf with my class this year!
  • I'm more emotional right now...I'm running on low sleep and high stress...it's the end of the semester and my life has been a bit hetic right now.
  • I'm SO flipping excited to find out what my BFF is having on Saturday at her Gender Reveal!
  • I watched the Grinch last night for the millionth time and loved it!
  • My to-do list is so long right now and I'm going to just take it slow.
  • I pray daily that I am being the best mom possible to TJH. I really try to follow the way the Lord is directing me.
  • I used to bite my nails really bad, I haven't done it in years until last night. Stress much?!
  • I promise to have a happier SWW next week, thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment