Wednesday, November 14, 2012

SWW!


It's Wednesday!
 
So what if....
  • I'm playing Christmas music! And I'm decorating this weekend!
  • I'm SOO glad I only have two more days of school until Thanksgiving break!
  • I'm reminded constantly that prayer really does work. Tell Him your worries and thoughts and He does listen! So thankful for this!
  • I've never really been a Falcons fan, but I'm super impressed! Even with one loss.
  • I need to clean my rings so badly...that just doesn't seem to be a priority these days. 
  • I love TJH whispers Mama. :) 
  • I just LOVE this time of year! It makes me so happy. 
  • I love that Ethel snuggles with me...keeps me extra warm at night. 
  • It's only two more weeks until I find out the gender of my bff's baby! :)
  • I'm so thankful for good doctors...Tuck has croup and an ear infection and I have bronchitis and a viral infection...being sick sucks. 

1 comment:

  1. Ugh I had the sickies last week and they are kinda still lingering around. Whatever this funk is its horrible. Hope you start feeling better.

    Stopping by from the link up to say hi :)

    ReplyDelete