Friday, November 30, 2012

Elf On The Shelf_Week 1

I teach at the best place and our principal lets us decorate for Christmas and do fun things like Elf On The Shelf! 

Well I teach 2nd grade and they just LOVE Elf On The Shelf! This year my class named him Gabe. Not really sure where that came from...maybe a TV show? Well Gabe came for the first time this past Monday. My kids LOVE coming in every morning and seeing where Gabe is for the day. 

I forgot to take a picture one day but here are the other four days this week!

Top Left: Monday-on my bookshelf
Top Right: Wednesday-Gabe got into the tissue box
Bottom Left: Thursday-Gabe wrote a quick note and left his crayons out
Bottom Right: Friday- Gabe rolled our classroom Christmas tree!

Can't wait to share what Gabe does for the next three weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment