Thursday, November 15, 2012

Days of Thankfulness! Days 8-14

Day Eight:
I'm so thankful for the wonderful place that I work!

Day Nine:
I'm thankful to be apart of the Junior League and the great even we put together!

Day Ten:
I'm thankful for weekends...especially Saturday mornings with this sweet boy!

Day Eleven:
I'm so thankful for this girl! My first sister and I love celebrating her birthdays! :) 23 sweet years!

Day Twelve:
I'm thankful for my doctors. I'm not thankful for mastitis. 

Day Thirteen:
I'm so thankful to clean up his messes each night. What a wonderful job I have as his Mommy. :)


Day Fourteen:
I'm thankful that sweet Ethel just LOVES her baby brother!!!

Wow another thankful week for sure!!! I'm thankful every single day of the year, but it sure is fun to share why I'm thankful each day in November!


No comments:

Post a Comment