Thursday, November 8, 2012

Days of Thankfulness! Days 1-7

If you've been following the blog for a while you know I love to do Days of Thankfulness on my blog. Well, I LOVE Instagram! So, I did it on there this year, but I thought I would do a weekly post and show off all the thankful pictures I posted. :) 

Day One:
I love Pibb...and I was so thankful for this small pick-me-up on a VERY busy day!

Day Two:
I'm thankful that I live in a country where I have the freedom to vote!

Day Three:
I'm so thankful to have this blog and that I take time each day/week to keep TJH's calendar up to date with all his exciting milestones and happenings! 

Day Four:

I'm so thankful that I have a healthy 9 month old baby boy! He is the light of my life and makes me so happy! 

Day Five:
I'm so thankful to be married to my VERY best friend. He's my better half! 

Day Six:
I'm so thankful for this sweet girl! Best friend a girl could ask for!

Day Seven:

I'm SO thankful for the FOUR! Best friends since college...great memories from our weddings and now babies!

There's week one...more to come!

I'm so thankful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment