Monday, July 23, 2012

Weekend Recap!

Our weekend began on Thursday when we headed to PTC! Tucker and I hit the road with pups in tow! 
The Mr. would join us later in the weekend. 

As soon as we arrived GMama got out some toys for Tuck to play with! She always has such fun toys for him to play with!

Then we headed to dinner with W and L! It's so great that they live 5 min from my in-laws!



We grabbed some frozen yogurt to end the evening. It was great to catch up with them and for them to spend time with TJH!

Tucker loved on Grandpa too!


Friday morning was a special morning! My mother-in-love LIVES for garage sales! Now, she is very good at this skill...she doesn't buy junk! She finds the BEST things ever! If you ever are in need of something...just tell her and she can find it for you! So Tucker and I headed out early with her! I love going on these adventures and this was Tucker's first time! He did so good! 16 sales in 3 hours! And we found some great stuff!
These were just a few of our finds! Later in the day we headed to two great consingment shops and found some more great winter clothes for TJH! It was a great day!

Saturday morning Tucker and I got up early and headed to breakfast with M and H! We got to meet baby L for the first time too! L is one month and a day older than Tucker! 

Then Daddy joined us for the rest of the weekend! We headed to Honey's house for a visit. The Mr. did some yard work for my mom for her birthday and he did a great job! Planted some flowers, trimmed a tree and transplanted some plants too! 


Saturday evening we went and visited M and S that live down the street from the in-laws. They were excited to see Tucker. 

Sunday we celebrated GiGi's 70th birthday at my mom's house! We had a nice BBQ lunch and then visited and played with TJH!

(I have to upload pictures from my camera and I will post more about GiGi's birthday party!) 

We had a great weekend! We saw a lot of family and friends and found some great treasures!
Weekends spent with loved ones are the BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment