Monday, July 16, 2012

Thoughts and Prayers

Being a Mommy makes me think differently about things...which I feel is a good thing. It really makes me think outside of myself. God has given me a HUGE responsibility and I am honored that he's given me this task. These are the things I think about and pray about often when it comes to being a Mommy:

I pray and think about...
  •  I can show Christ's love through me to Tucker.
  •  I am being the mother that God wants me to be for Tucker.
  • How thankful I am to be Tucker's Mommy.
  •  I discipline Tucker in a Christ-like way. 
  • That the Mr. and I show Tucker what it looks like to honor your spouse and respect each other.
  • That we always have fun, even when the situation isn't the best...always looking for the positive.
  • To show Tucker that working hard is so rewarding.
  • I always put Tucker and the Mr. first before myself. 
  • I enjoy the moments I have with Tucker...life goes by so fast.
  • I show Tucker and the Mr. how much I love them through my actions and my words.
  • That material things don't matter, making memories with your family and friends are more important.
  • I can teach Tucker to show love and respect to others even when they have hurt you.
  • I will teach Tucker that even when he disobeys that I still love him and will help him through his struggles.
  • I can help Tucker grow in his relationship with Christ through prayer and praise.
  • To encourage Tucker to do the things he loves. And to follow his dreams.
  • That life is precious and to thank God daily for the blessings that he has given us.
I am not perfect, and I will be the first to say that. But I pray that I can show Tucker the love and support that Christ shows all of us. I can only show an ounce of what Christ shows us, but I hope that Tucker always knows that I'm his biggest fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment