Wednesday, July 11, 2012

SWW!


It's Wednesday!






 
So what if....


  • I've come to the conclusion that I cannot wear funky nail polish colors...I tried Essie's mojito madness(green) and I can't pull it off.
  • I'm think it's kind of cute that Ethel gets scared during storms now...I love how she wants me to hold her tight. :)
  • I haven't gone any where for the past 2 days and I'm 100% okay with it. 
  • I had my first melt down about going back to work at the end of the month...
  • I'm SO trilled to be done with my summer class! Graduation is so close!!
  • I'm mad at myself for putting off starting Downton Abbey...I LOVE it! Done with season 1...on to season 2!
  • I sometimes worry about Tucker hitting milestones and then I think...who cares...he's doing everything he should be for his age.
  • I'm craving Krispy Kreme like no other this week...feel free to drop a dozen glazed off! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment