Friday, July 20, 2012

Link Up Fun


One of the great blogs I read...From Mrs. to Mama had this link up and I thought it would be fun!


1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?

I've been blogging since 2008. I started my blog right before the Mr. and I got married. We moved two hours away from our family...I know that's not far at all but it was for us at the time and I wanted our families to keep up with us! My blog really hasn't changed much...just added a doggie and baby since 2008! :)


2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?

Yes, I went to college and loved it! I went to The University of West Georgia and studied Early Childhood Education. I'm currently attending The University of Georgia pursing a masters degree in Gifted and Creative Education. 

3. Where have you traveled?

Not too many places...most states in the south. Mexico, Bahamas and Dominic Republic. 

4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?

Hmm this is tough...probably a bigger house and new cars...I know that's more than one thing.

5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?

1. Loud chewing...or chewing with your mouth open. Gross.
2. Slow drivers.
3. Snobby people.

6. What is your favorite movie?

Sound of Music 


7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?

Water, Wine, and Mr. Pipp...in that order!

8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?

Mani/Pedi, reading, blogging.


9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?



10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.

Recently...I had a really hard time adding 10 to my current age while talking to my in-laws. It was only about 4 weeks post baby...so I blame it on that baby/mama brain! ha 

In the past...My mom and sister thought it would be a great idea to wax my eyebrows at home...with an at-home wax kit...my mom took off half my eyebrow right before senior prom and graduation! ha!


11. What day would you love to relive again?

Hands down...02.04.12...the day Tucker was born...best day of my life!

12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?

Julia Roberts...only because I like her...not for any other reason. 

13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?

Babysitting, my mom's store, Publix, Football Dept(college), Nanny, Student Employment Office(college)

14. Show us a picture from high school or college.

From sophomore year of college! Three best friends!


15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?

Greece 

16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you. 

4th of July 2012


17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
Happily married to my sweet Mr...hopefully blessed with more children...teaching school still and lovin' life!

No comments:

Post a Comment