Friday, July 27, 2012

Dear Friday!

Photobucket

Shannon at Life After I "Dew" does this every Friday and I think it's cute...she links up at Adventures of Newlyweds for Friday Letter's so I thought I would join in this Friday


Dear Summer: You are over as of Monday morning at 8am. Boo.

Dear Tucker: It broke my heart taking your temperature last night and finding out it was 103.3...I cannot stand to see you sick. :( I hope it's due to teething and nothing else.

Dear Fifty Shades: I'm sad I won't be able to finish the third book before going back to work, but work will not stop me from reading during my mid-night pumping session!

Dear Coral(in-laws dog): Please stop barking at every little thing...waking up a sleeping baby is one way to not be liked in our house.


Dear LK: I miss your sweet face...I cannot wait to see you soon.

Dear next weekend: I cannot wait! More details later!

Dear Annoying people on Facebook: People are allowed to have opinions...if you don't agree it's okay...that's what makes the world go 'round.

Dear Mr.: Yet another wonderful summer in the books! Can't wait for you to finish your masters so we can both have summers off together to enjoy with our family! I'm so proud of you for making all A's this summer in your classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment