Friday, July 13, 2012

Dear Friday!

Photobucket

Shannon at Life After I "Dew" does this every Friday and I think it's cute...she links up at Adventures of Newlyweds for Friday Letter's so I thought I would join in this Friday


Dear Summer: SLOW down!

Dear Tucker: You are so fun to play with! I don't want you to grow up so fast but I can't wait to take you to do really fun things and watch you get so excited!

Dear Coffee: I'm so in love with you! ha!

Dear Lunch Dates: I'm so glad I can enjoy this time with friends! Teachers never get to go out to lunch so we have to take advantage of it during the summer!

Dear BFF: You know which one...follow your heart and your dreams. You only live once! ha! I believe in you and will support you every step of the way!

Dear Your E Cards: I think you are so funny. I'm kind of over them filling my Facebook news feed but some do make me laugh out loud!

Dear Readers: Thanks for keeping up with us! We don't live the most exciting lives but I do love to journal all that goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment