Monday, July 30, 2012

Back to work!

It breaks my heart to leave my little boy.

But, I am super excited about this upcoming school year! I'm excited about my new class. I'm excited to try some new things I've learned with my students! I'm excited about building great relationship with my students. I'm excited to be at work with my awesome co-workers. I'm excited to learn more about how to be a better teacher. 

Like I've said a lot, I love my job and the school that I teach at. Not everyone loves to go to work, and I'm thankful that I do. 

I'm thankful and blessed that the Mr. will have time with our sweet boy. I love their relationship and it will only get stronger while I'm away at work. I truly and SO thankful that TJH will spend his days with his Daddy. 

So here's to a wonderful school year!

Thanks for your prayers and support! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment