Wednesday, June 27, 2012

SWW!


It's Wednesday!




 
So what if....


  • I have to say this has been the best summer yet!
  • I'm praying for a sweet friend today who has a great interview...I know she is going to do great!
  • I love how much fun Tucker is to play with now!
  • I enjoyed having my lil sister here all last week...she is so funny and I love how she is with TJH!
  • I trying to come up with a way to maintain my tan that I got while at the beach...laying out in the backyard isn't the best idea....got any?
  • I'm pretty proud of myself for actually cooking dinner 3 times last week and twice so far this week! 
  • I'm really enjoying reading for fun this summer...the Nook is great! I was even able to get a women's bible study on there to read too!

No comments:

Post a Comment