Tuesday, June 5, 2012

JJH!

I know I've told yall a million times how much I love my job. Well the biggest part of my job besides the students are the people I work with. I work with THE BEST people ever. I LOVE going to work to see and be with these folks! We like to have a lot of fun while we work! Every single person is there for the kids and that's the most important part! We are serious, silly, caring, loving, dedicated, and knowledgeable!
We all got together this year for this photo...and it was fun! ha! We were all laughing and cutting up while the photographer waited for the clouds to be in the right spot!  

I am very blessed to work with these fine people. I'm looking forward to year number 4 with them in the fall...but until then we will all enjoy the summers that we all deserve!

No comments:

Post a Comment