Thursday, June 7, 2012

Dinner with friends!

So my three best friends from college...you know...the FOUR! :) Well, we try to get together at least once a month. We would love to see each other daily like in college but that can't happen now that we've grown up and have real jobs, responsibilities, babies and all that other stuff that adults have to do. ha!

Last weekend we got together for dinner! I love seeing Tucker with my sweet friends! 
Mommy and Tuck before heading out. 
Daddy and Tuck before heading out.

W with TJH!

L with TJH!

The H's with TJH! 

L with TJH!

The Hammarlund family of three!

I'm so thankful that we have such wonderful friends! Even when we don't get to see each other often, we always pick up right where we left off. I pray that Tucker will make friendships that last like the ones the Mr. and I have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment