Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Verdict and 4th fun!

Okay first thing...I know EVERYONE is talking about the Casey Anthony trial...but o my goodness...not the verdict I was expecting. Ugh. I just feel for Caylee so much. Can't she just have justice! And dont' even get me started on how Casey reacted after finding out the verdict! Anyways...

Our 4th of July weekend was fun! Lots of activities!!

The pups had lots of walks with me and their G-mama...my sweet MIL!

We caught up with lots of friends that we don't get to see often!
4th of July started out with the annual parade of course! It wasn't too hot and was fun to get all the goodies that they throw up! My MIL got a BRAND NEW VERA BRADLEY! ha!

We attended two BBQs!
One was super hot and then it stormed and the second one it was cooler but humid...both were very fun!

Then it was time for fireworks!!




(Please excuse the HORRIBLE picture of me...it had rained like I mentioned and my hair was a hot mess!)

We had a wonderful weekend! Very thankful that we live in a
FREE country!

1 comment:

  1. Your sweet Ethel reminds me so much of my little Bruts! I can't believe the goody your MIL got, generous! And, I think the pic of you and your husband is very sweet!

    ReplyDelete