Wednesday, July 6, 2011

SWW!

It's Wednesday!


Head over to Life After I Dew to link up!

So What If...
  • I'm still counting down the days...
  • I'm soo glad my one grad class is over today!!
  • I'm looking forward to start working in my new classroom next week!
  • I love Capri Suns...and have been drinking them a lot!
  • I'm not a fan of online classes...call me a dork but I would rather go to class and listen to the professor.
  • I was planning on sleeping in tomorrow but I must be awake for the sentencing for Casey Anthony!
  • You can only visit someone for a little bit, it's better than not seeing them at all!
  • I'm super ready for vacation.

1 comment:

  1. When I was in school I thought online classes were WAY harder than actual classroom classes. You have to be so much more disciplined and it's just hard to get motivated! I feel ya!

    ReplyDelete