Saturday, July 2, 2011

Summer Loves!

Overall, we've had a wonderful summer so far!

Grad School, dinners, lots of trips to PTC, and much more! Lookin' forward to the next month of summer...yup, just less than a month and I'll be back to work. It's okay...I LOVE what I do!

Sweet "Bug" loves to ride on the Mr.'s lap when we go places in the car, but we set up a pillow on the middle consoule this past trip and she just loved it! Couldn't resist taking a quick pic with my sweet Ethel!

This past week was a busy one for us!
I had my first JL (Junior League) event...which was fun!
I helped a very dear friend with her new classroom! She will be starting her FIRST year teaching this year! SO excited for her!
We had our friends over for dinner with their SWEET SWEET baby boy! We loved hugging on him and enjoying their company!
I had some end of the semester projects for school.
And then we headed to PTC for the holiday weekend!
WHEW!

I've enjoyed spending time with the Mr. I will miss that when I get back into my routine of work and grad school in the fall. We have a lot of fun together!
He's been great about making me yummy smoothies for breakfast...the other day I wasn't a big fan of the one he made me...but I was a big girl and drank it! :)

I sent him his picture because he was worried I wasn't going to drink it! :)


Now, we will enjoy a fun weekend in our hometown for the holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment