Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How I told the Mr!

So, the Mr. was out of town when I found out I was pregnant!
I didn't think I was pregnant...
But that Saturday night I had a dream.
So when I woke up Sunday(June 5th) morning I decided to take a test just to see!

The dogs woke me up at 6am....especially early since the Mr. wasn't home to take them out! ha! :) I took the dogs out, went upstairs to take the test. Then I headed back down to feed the dogs and such. I just left the test upstairs because it took 3 minutes to give the answer.

Well I finally head back upstairs forgetting about the test, then I remembered...so I went in the bathroom and looked down and this is what I saw:

I was sooo shocked!! And SOO excited! I ran downstairs and got my camera afraid that it would go away before the Mr. got home!

I tried going back to sleep...NOT happening! So I got up! The Mr. and I had bought a hammer cookie cutter way back when we were engaged...we said we would use it to tell people we were pregnant. :) So I headed downstairs to make the Mr. some HAMMAR cookies!


We just happened to have this packet in our pantry...I usually make things from scratch but it was about 6:15am! ha!

Then I broke out my Cricut and started cutting! :)

I wrote a poem...
"We have some exciting news,
And it's nothing to do with the blues.
God has given us a blessing
It comes with a lot of nesting.
No matter girl or boy,
We will love our new bundle of joy!
We are going to have a
BABY HAMMAR!"

Then I set it all up for him!

He came home that afternoon and this is what he came home to!

It was an exciting evening!

2 comments: