Friday, July 1, 2011

400 and JLA!

This is my 400th post!!
WHOOHOO!
I have a lot of fun blogging!
I blog to capture moments with my little family. It will be fun to look back many years from now and see all what we did together.



Not sure if I've shared, but I joined Junior League. I'll be in my provisional year this coming fall. I'm very excited to be apart of a group of women who do service for our community. I'm also excited to meet some nice ladies here in town too. This past week we had a Meet and Greet to get to know some of the new ladies coming in this year. It was a fun evening of visiting, food and painting! A local paint place came in and did a paint session with us. We painted the house that our Junior League owns. Mine turned out awful....no really. But it was a lot of fun!

What we started with...just a sketch.

Towards the end of the process.

Me and M....the lighting was super bad.

Finished product...most likely will be hung in a closet...haha!


1 comment: